Toronto, ON - Canada
Python Job Details
Duration: 12 months
Location: Hybrid – office / WFH | Downtown, Toronto
- Lead the creation and evolution of Big Data architecture deliverables, including services, frameworks, templates, tools, standards, guidelines, best practices and roadmaps
- Work Collaboratively with business stakeholders to architect, implement and test Big Data based analytical solution from disparate sources
- Translate business requirements into technical designs and design scalable Big Data Architectures and solutions
- Develop the architecture artifacts (Solution Architecture Document, Architecture Decisions) as defined by the PMF/SDLC (Project Management Framework/Solution Development Lifecycle) and review with Enterprise Architecture, Lead Architects, Business Architects and the key program stakeholders
- Participate with both Business Technology Services and business partners to identify architecture opportunities, constraints and solutions
- Analyze the information technology environment to identify opportunities and drive solutions for improvement
- Develop / maintain architecture policies and standards that are consistent with corporate policy
- Develop and present solution alternatives along with recommendations to executives and senior management; may present program solution architecture at the Architecture review board
What program/technology/software knowledge is essential for this role?
- Core Banking experience would be helpful.
- Expert in SQL/MS SQL (10+ years’ experience)
- Working knowledge in data visualization tools (e.g.: Tableau, R) (10 + years’ experience)
- Functional knowledge in Banking, Client/KYC, and AML domains. (5+ years’ experience)
- Working knowledge of Big data technologies like Hadoop, Hive, etc.
- Knowledge of data modeling tools
- The candidate must be able to define data strategy and standards through leveraging depth of experience on best practices including in the areas of Originations, KYC and AML requirements.
- Strong knowledge of data model designs, database development standards and implementation and management of data warehouses and analytics systems
- Graduate Degree in computer science- Preferred (Preferred, but depth of experience is most critical)
- Expert knowledge and experience in data structures, data models and reporting
- Deep knowledge in the visualization of data
- Strong knowledge client analytics inputs and outputs
- Strong Collaboration skills with multiple stakeholders
- Python programming, experience defining standard client profile
- Advanced Impact & Influence Strong Communication skills