- Strong understanding or Snowflake on Azure …..Architecture, design, implementation and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse.
- Hands-on development experience with Snowflake features such as Snow SQL; Snow Pipe; Python; Tasks; Streams; Time travel; Zero Copy Cloning; Optimizer; Metadata Manager; data sharing; and stored procedures.
- Experience in Data warehousing - OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling.
- Need to have working knowledge of MS Azure configuration items with respect to Snowflake.
- Developing EL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Data bricks, Python and Snow SQL.
- Developing scripts UNIX, Python etc. to Extract, Load and Transform data, as well as other utility functions.
- Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems
- Translate mapping specifications to data transformation design and development strategies and code, incorporating standards and best practices for optimal execution.
- Understanding data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based testing and clearly document implementations, so others can easily understand the requirements, implementation, and test conditions.
- Perform code reviews to ensure fit to requirements, optimal execution patterns and adherence to established standards.
- Minimum 4 years of designing and implementing an operational production grade large-scale data solution on Microsoft Azure Snowflake Data Warehouse.
- Including hands on experience with productionized data ingestion and processing pipelines using Python, Data bricks, Snow SQL
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to problem solve and design in an environment with unclear requirements.
Mississauga, ON - Canada
Python Job Details