- Minimum 8 years of extensive experience in design, build and deployment of Python & Pyspark based applications.
- Experience designing, developing, deploying, testing in Databricks and Delta Lake.
- Experience with Python, PySpark, Java & ETL.
- Experience with AWS services S3, Step functions, Lambda, Airflow.
- Strong experience with Oracle, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Exposure to numpy, panda's libraries.
- Hands-on experience writing complex SQL queries, exporting and importing large amounts of data using utilities.
- Provide innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Coordinate with offshore team members and work cohesively with them.
- Team Management.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Good Communication and interpersonal Skills.
Boston, MA - United States of America
Python Job Details
Python/ Pyspark Developer
Boston, MA (Onsite)