- Able to provide architecture, design, implementation and operationalization of large-scale data and analytics solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse
- Provide production support for Data Warehouse issues such data load problems, transformation translation problems.
- Able to translate mapping specifications to data transformation design and development strategies and code, incorporating standards and best practices for optimal execution.
- Able to work on data pipelines and modern ways of automating data pipeline using cloud based testing and clearly document implementations
- Able to perform code reviews to ensure fit to requirements, optimal execution patterns and adherence to established standards.
- Able to develop EL pipelines in and out of data warehouse using combination of Databricks, Python and SnowSQL.
- Able to provide data ingestion and processing pipelines using Python, Databricks, SnowSql
- Able to Establish and monitor Operational Level Agreements for the health and performance/cost of the warehouse environment (Loads, queries, data quality)
- Overall 6+ years of experience is required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in design and implementation of large-scale data solution on Azure Snowflake Data Warehouse
- Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities such as SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Python, Tasks, Streams, Time travel, Optimizer, Metadata Manager, data sharing, and stored procedures.
- Good experience in Data warehousing - OLTP, OLAP, Dimensions, Facts, and Data modeling
- Good knowledge of MS Azure configuration items with respect to Snowflake
- Experience in writing scripts (UNIX, Python)
- Excellent understanding of Snowflake Internals and integration of Snowflake with other data processing and reporting technologies
- Experience in Finance / Banking industry – some understanding of Securities and Banking products.
- A highly competitive compensation and benefits package
- A multinational organization with 44 offices in 19 countries and the possibility to work abroad
- Laptop and a mobile phone
- 10 days of paid annual leave (plus sick leave and national holidays)
- Maternity & Paternity leave plans
- A comprehensive insurance plan including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and long-/short-term disability (plans vary by region)
- Retirement savings plans
- A higher education certification policy
- Commuter benefits (varies by region)
- Extensive training opportunities, focused on skills, substantive knowledge, and personal development
- On-demand Udemy for Business for all Synechron employees with free access to more than 5000 curated courses
- Coaching opportunities with experienced colleagues from our Financial Innovation Labs (FinLabs) and Center of Excellences (CoE) groups
- Cutting edge projects at the world’s leading tier-one banks, financial institutions and insurance firms
- A flat and approachable organization
- An excellent working atmosphere: regular drinks, sports activities, offsite weekends with a young, dynamic team
- A truly diverse, fun-loving and global work culture
Charlotte, NC - United States of America
Python Job Details
We are looking to hire Sr. Snowflake developer with a financial background. Who will play a crucial role in leveraging Snowflake, a cloud-based data warehousing platform, to manage and analyze financial data.
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid 3 days in a week)
Good to Have:
We Can Offer You:
SYNECHRON’S DIVERSITY & INCLUSION STATEMENT
Diversity & Inclusion are fundamental to our culture, and Synechron is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiative ‘Same Difference’ is committed to fostering an inclusive culture – promoting equality, diversity and an environment that is respectful to all. We strongly believe that a diverse workforce helps build stronger, successful businesses as a global company. We encourage applicants from across diverse backgrounds, race, ethnicities, religion, age, marital status, gender, sexual orientations, or disabilities to apply. We empower our global workforce by offering flexible workplace arrangements, mentoring, internal mobility, learning and development programs, and more.
All employment decisions at Synechron are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to the applicant’s gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.