- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad Digital, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad Digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Our Direct-client is looking for an experienced Python Developer to join their growing team. This will be a high level role working on cutting edge GenAI projects.The ideal candidate has a Python Background with experience in LLM and/or OpenAI. This role is 100% remote and could be contract to hire for the right resource.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for development, programming, coding of Information Technology solutions using Python
- Responsible for documentation of the system, conduct unit tests, peer code reviews and maintenance of internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testing of purchased products.
- Responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Excellent understanding of RESTful Architecture style.
- We expect the candidate to have ability to take methodical approach to evaluate various libraries with pros and cons to meet business / technical requirements.
- Excellent understanding of Python programming mode and required libraries to develop REST API Services.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing REST APIs using Python.
- Must have demonstrated experience processing batch files using Python
- Must have demonstrated experience developing scheduling of batch processes
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy