- 5+ years of professional software experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with MLFlow and Kubeflow
- Strong understanding of containerization
- Demonstrated expertise in deploying models to Cloud platforms (Google Cloud Platform or Azure)
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in the cost-management domain
- Proficiency with AI technologies
- M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% matching
- 21 days of PTO
- 10% bonus
Chicago, IL - United States of America
Python Job Details
Are you a seasoned Machine Learning Engineer with a passion for optimization? We are actively seeking top-tier MLEs to contribute their expertise and drive impactful results. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll collaborate closely with our data science team to deploy machine learning models, manage ML infrastructure, and develop tools to empower our data scientists.
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll play a pivotal role in helping revolutionize consumer engagement, determine the next generation of household products, and reshape their supply chain to eliminate food waste. This organization is on a mission to efficiently achieve ambitious goals, and we need your insights to make it happen!
Required Skills & Experience:
Desired Skills & Experience:
You will receive the following benefits:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.