United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Position : Senior SDET/Automation Tester(Strong experience with Python)
Location : Santa Monica California – Remote
Direct Client Requirement - Disney
• Work closely with Software Engineers to understand the complex advertising ecosystem in place at client Technology
• Develop automated test frameworks and suites on UI, API and Integration levels of testing using python or other OO language
• Participate in design discussions for our platform to help evolve the platform in a way that enables richer testing scenarios that simplify defect detection and prevention
• Assist with triage, diagnosis, and resolution of issues discovered across teams.
• Contribute to end-to-end acceptance tests
• Where necessary, develop and execute manual test cases to detect issues that cannot be detected through automated means
• Drive the conversion of manual tests to automated whenever possible.
• Basic Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years of hands-on software test development experience, including both functional and non-functional test development
• Passion around driving best practices in the testing space
• Proficiency with Python or other OO language
• Knowledge of software engineering practices and agile approaches
• Strong desire for establishing and improving product quality
• Experience building or improving test automation frameworks .
• Proficiency CI/CD integration and pipeline development in Jenkins, Spinnaker or other similar tools.
• Proficiency in UI automation ( Selenium, Robot, Watir)
• Experience in Gherkin ( BDD /TDD )
• Willingness to take challenges head on while being part of a team
B.S. in Computer Science (or equivalent degree or work experience)