Alpharetta, GA - United States of America
Python Job Details
Founded in 1996, Bitwise is a leading technology solutions provider leveraging technology & innovation for 25+ years to help businesses solve complex challenges, unlock value, and maximize competitive advantage. How do we do it? We bring together the industry’s finest and most experienced professionals in a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative culture, powered by innovation, continuous learning, and a shared passion for the immense potential of technology.
About the Job
Title: AWS DevOps
Location: Atlanta, GA (Day 1 Hybrid Schedule - Onsite 3 times / week)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
Bitwise is seeking a fulltime DevOps with experience in AWS DevOps.
- Git & Jenkins - Configure, Manage, Enhance build & deploy pipelines.
- Python Scripting - To Create, Update and Manage DevOps Automations
- ArgoCD - Deploy and Manage deployments.
- Experience to use Observability tools - Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana , OpenSearch
- Experience with Cloud, preferably AWS Services.
Good to Have:
- Python - Jinja template
- Java and Gradle build setup
- Experience with AWS to provision - DynamoDb , Oracle , Amazon MemoryDb for Redis
- GitOps based Deployments.
- Have experience performing Capacity Planning to identify the instance size and nodes required for EKS clusters.
- Architect and setup Observability tools - Prometheus, Alerta, Grafana, Kibana , OpenSearch , fluentd , flutentbit, Integration with Splunk
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary on par with industry benchmarks.
- Company sponsored Training and Certifications
- Long Service awards and Retirement Benefits.
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Unlimited Career Progression pathways with continual performance management
- Insurance Coverage: Family Health Insurance, Accident Insurance, Mental Health Wellness, etc.
- 401k program eligibility after 90 days of employment.
We believe we achieve MORE when we are united in one purpose and driven by a strong value system that keeps us rooted in our beliefs. Our core values of excellence, open-mindedness, compassion, mutual self-respect, integrity, and belongingness act as the guiding rails as we pursue “Different & Better” outcomes together. Furthermore, we strive to make an impact not only through our work but also through our ability to come together to actively do our bit for societal good. Through our CSR platform, Bitwise Foundation, we enable ample opportunities for Bitwisers to give back to society through various initiatives in education, human welfare, and environmental sustainability.
Know more about Life@Bitwise:
As a Bitwiser, you’ll have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact alongside the industry’s expert professionals as you lead an exceptional career in a growth-driven organization while being at the forefront of the emerging technology scene. What’s more, you’ll be part of a vibrant, energetic, and thriving workplace culture that ensures you have everything you need to foster a fun and rewarding career journey. Our robust employee-friendly policies help you fulfill both your individual and work goals with a strong focus on flexibility and work-life balance.
Sounds exciting? Come be part of our growth vision and unlock your unique potential to make a difference!
Know more about Bitwise: Visit us on our social media pages.