- The role is a part of the Governance as a Service product in Cloud & Engineering Platforms org. You’ll bring your
- Key aspects which will differentiate this role arepossessing working knowledge of latest industry best practices and trends in software delivery in Cloud in a secure, scalable and reliable fashion.
- 5+ years of work experience in infrastructure engineering or security engineering experience.
- 3+ years of work experience in distributed cloud computing.
- Programming language proficiency Python
- Keeps up with industry trends in security technology.
- A critical eye for correct code
- Proficiency in testing your software.
- Cloud governance and security concept and experience.
- CI/CD best practices
- Strong in Python Coding
Irving, TX - United States of America
Python Job Details
Title:- Cloud Security Engineer / Python Developer with exposure in Terraform and Azure
Location:- Dallas TX & Phoenix AZ
Long Term Contract
Minimum 10 Years of experience
Candidates must be good in Core Python Development (Web technologies , NOT into Data Engineering), IaC-Terraform, Azure
Cloud Security , Governance ,Azure , Terraform ,IAC, Strong In Python and Terraform Coding