- Lake formation
- 6 plus years of experience.
- Software engineer with a good aptitude and exposure to coding in Java to join a high performing team to develop a series of APIs in a cloud enabled environment.
- Primary responsibility of individual is developing a series of critical low latency, high availability API hosted in cloud infrastructure using cutting edge technologies like cloud, no-sql databases, API Gateways.
BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- Software development experience in Core Java, spring framework.
- Experience modern methodologies like Agile development, SRE, CI-CD and TDD as well as tools like Jmeter / Blazemeter is a plus.
- Experience typically gained through business rules programming experience – ODM.
- Experience in API Gateways, Apache Kafka, Cassandra or other NoSQL DB, exposure to any cloud, splunk / kibana, AppDynamics / Dynatrace is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Understanding of architecture and design best practices.
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
Plano, TX - United States of America
Python Job Details
Job Title: Java/Python Developer
Location: Plano or Houston, TX – Hybrid – 3 days a week onsite.
Duration: 6+ Months (C2H)
Java/Python Developer that’s worked on a Hadoop/Spark/Big Data Platform that has AWS experience (Preferably on EMR, EKS, Glue, Lake formation). These resources need to be that can come on site in Plano or Houston, TX. (TN, visas are also acceptable, but we need to know the expiration date to ensure they can convert after 6 months to a FTE).
Top Skills - Must Haves
Top Skills' Details
• Java/Python developer on Hadoop/Spark/Big Data platform with AWS experience preferably on EMR, EKS, Glue, Lake Formation. (6+ years of experience)
Secondary Skills - Nice to Haves
In order to enable this, the role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: