United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Payment terms: W2 and 1099
• Support Credit Expense Forecast and Loss Allowance Forecast SASGRID Maintenance and AWS cloud migration.
• Work with FTE leads (Product Owner, team leads, business, BA, System Tester, etc) to implement quality solution to business needs.
• Work with BA, Product owner and Business on requirement analysis and gathering.
• Design appropriate solutions and review with stakeholders.
• Ensure quality implementation (Testing, code review, etc)
• Communicate well with all stakeholders.
• Require a strong understanding of numerical and statistical techniques.
• 4+ years of experience with SAS and Python in a UNIX/SASGrid Environment.
• 4+ years of experience with Pyspark and Python in an AWS Environment.
• Familiarity with Object Oriented Software Engineering techniques.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Economics or other quantitative discipline preferred.
• 4+ years of related experience.