- SQL -
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Hope the mail finds you in all good prospects.
Please go through the below job description and if you find it interesting, please send me your resume.
Job Title: AWS Python Data Enginee
Job Location: Fairfax, VA (Remote)
Job Description :
Your future duties and responsibilities
Looking for a mid-level data engineer with AWS background in designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines and infrastructure using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as GLUE, pyspark and other data services. Data Engineer who has background in python script language used for ETL, data management process, ensuring that data is collected, processed, stored. This person will be involved with data quality assessment and other data management work including migration and production deployment of data pipelines and ETL jobs.
• Data availability in EDL, up to ~60 applications and getting data to their downstream
• Individual user access in Cloud, target data needs being determined still in requirements (expecting most consumption to be from databases with limited cases for special views or layers needed to support business intelligence)
• Consult with data architects as needed in design
• Build pipelines from an application to a pre-approved data format where individuals can access the data
• Unit/System/Integration test data pipelines
• Conform to FM development standards and operation standards
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• 7+ years of experience with AWS Development and Cloud Architecture.
• 4+ years of Python or R programming experience
• Excellent understanding of SQL programming and databases
• hands-on designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines and infrastructure using Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies such as GLUE, pyspark and other data services
• Experience with BitBucket with understanding of code configuration management concepts
• Experience with AWS Sagemaker preferred
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field
Reson, VA 20191