- Project Description:We are seeking a talented and experienced Python Engineer with strong skills in 3GPP Cellular/LTE technologies to join our Client's team, which is world's leader in premium consumer devices. You you will work with cross functional teams on early prototypes of consumer devices as well as on upgrades of current version available on the market. As a Python Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining software applications and tools that are used in the design, development, testing, and optimization of cellular networks and related technologies.
- Responsibilities:- Develop and maintain Python-based software applications and tools for 3GPP Cellular networks.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including network engineers, system architects, and software developers, to gather requirements and design efficient solutions.
- Implement software modules and features to support various aspects of cellular network design, optimization, and performance analysis.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code following coding best practices and industry standards.
- Collaborate with the QA team to define test cases and participate in the testing and validation of software releases.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in 3GPP Cellular standards and technologies and integrate them into the software development process..
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of software development processes, tools, and methodologies.
- Mandatory Skills Description:- Expertise in Core Python(Data Structures, OOPs, Data types, File Handling, - Exception Handling, Generators, Iterators, Multi Threading etc)
- Good hold on Python Statistical libraries (Ex. One or more of Numpy, Scipy, Scikit etc)
- Experience with Python GUI programming ( Ex. One or more of PyQT, TkInter etc)
- Experience with Database interaction (Ex. SQL Lite)
- Experience with ORM(Object relationship mappers) libraries.
- Ability to translate the Wireless Cellular Technology Protocol knowledge into requirements & working code
- Strong knowledge of LTE Technology and the different control layers (L1, RLC, RRC, NAS) as well as data plane protocols.
- Experience in 5G (NSA & SA) is a strong plus.
- Nice-to-Have Skills:- Familiiarity with Web frameworks such as Django, Flask.
- Understanding of Multi-Process Architecture.
- Understanding of applying Data Science and ML paradigm in Python
Austin, TX - United States of America
Python Job Details