Everest Consultants, Inc
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Duration: FTE / Permanent
Location: 100% remote work
This position requires extensive experience with SAS / Python programming skills.
NOTE - Candidate need to be either or Permanent Resident (No 1099 / C2C)
This is a senior staff position requiring the ability to apply analytical tools such as SAS, Python, R, MS Excel, MS Access and VBA, related programs, and methodologies to answer difficult analytical questions often regarding regulatory investigations.
This job is qualitative and quantitative in nature; including identifying case objectives and recommending case strategies, assisting in the design of research plans, conducting detailed analysis, processing and analyzing high volumes of data, and preparing client memos, reports, and proposals.
Consultants work on cases independently or as part of a group and manage projects, teams, and individual staff.
- Accountable for identifying case objectives and outstanding issues; ability to resolve issues
- Accountable for successfully applying analytical tools and methodologies; capable of performing advanced data analytics utilizing programming languages such as SAS or Python
- Accountable for mentoring, training and developing Associates and Analysts
- Assumes other duties as assigned by practice leaders
- BS or BA from an accredited college and 6 or more years of experience in related discipline; or MBA/MS and 2-3 years' experience
- CPA, CFA, CFE or other professional designations and licenses
- Math and Finance - Advanced level understanding of statistics, mathematics, economics, finance, accounting, econometrics, or other related subjects; CPA, CFA, CFE, or other professional licenses
- Proficiency in Excel and at least one statistical programming language such as SAS, Python, R, or other with multiple years of experience processing and analyzing big data
- Maintain high standards for work quality and ensures their work product is complete and accurate despite pressing deadlines
- Decision Making, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking skills - Able to review facts, weigh options, and generate solutions; able to recognize issues that should be brought to the attention of the case manager or expert.
- Broad understanding of technical issues and able to keep up to date with new financial rules, regulations, and trends
- Strong leadership skills: ability to motivate and to manage conflicts
- Strong written, oral, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to explain complex topics simply and effectively
The following benefits are offered for this position: medical, dental, & vision insurance, short-term disability, life and AD&D insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Everest Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal civil rights laws.