- 5 or more years of experience as a Qlik Sense Consultant.
- Experience with SQL is mandatory.
- Experience with business intelligence tools.
- Experience with Python programming is required.
- Experience with SQL Server or PostgreSQL databases.
- Experience in the finance or asset management industry is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for the development, automation, compilation, and preparation of reports, dashboards.
- Contributes to solution design and development of plans.
- Participate in the transition and production process; develops documentation for all deliverables.
- Responsible for overseeing and consulting with IT to develop solutions on assignments.
- Independently gather requirements and design dashboard solutions.
- Develop dashboards and handle enhancements.
Washington, DC - United States of America
Python Job Details
Founded in 1999, Resourcesoft, Inc. is a leading Technology Consulting and Professional Services organization. Headquartered in Marlborough, MA, the company serves the technology needs of its clients nationwide. Resourcesoft has often been recognized by prominent rating agencies for its exemplary growth and stability. With over two decades of industry experience, the Company has evolved as a front runner in enabling project optimization. We partner with leading organizations to provide technology solutions within the financial, insurance, education, government, publishing, healthcare and pharmaceutical domains. We take pride in mentoring a workforce that is well positioned to respond to the emerging IT trends and needs. With the employees at the crux of every business endeavor, our success is driven by our expertise in pairing the right talent with the best jobs in the technology sector. We forge long term, personalized relationships with our employees to advance their career to the next level. We engage them in technology centric client projects that provide opportunities for them to evolve, innovate and deliver world class products and services. Our career opportunities offer challenging assignments and exposure to emerging and cutting edge technologies. We are committed to providing our employees with the tools necessary to accelerate their career progression, while maintaining a healthy, work-life balance. We are deeply committed to providing a workplace ambience that is both challenging and fulfilling.
Resourcesoft is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
For more information about Resourcesoft and our services, please visit us at