- AWS Services
- Design, development, implementation, and maintenance of application using Python and AWS.
- Willingness to learn new technologies with the ability to develop and execute on time.
- Proficiency in Software Development Life cycle (AGILE) methodologies of Development processes such as Requirement, Analysis, Designing, Coding, Testing, and Implementation.
- Possess good analytical and perceptive skills coupled with interpersonal communication, presentation, and organizational skills describing a committed team player.
- Impressive problem solving and critical thinking Strong coordination skills
- Support the team during the QA phase and coordinate with vendor to close all QA findings
- Support during the UAT phase and coordinate with vendor to close all UAT findings
- Plan for the prod go live activities and cooridnate with Venerable to prepare the go live cookbook
- Coordinate the DR testing
- Coordinate the AM handover activities and provide warranty support
West Chester, PA - United States of America
Python Job Details
Client is a leading, “global ten” provider of custom information technology, consulting and business process outsourcing services, and serves primarily Global 2000 companies. The firm employs more than 150,000 people and works with 805 active clients across banking & financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail/consumer, manufacturing, energy, communications, and media. Since being spun-out as a public entity in 1998, the company has grown at an unprecedented rate, with anticipated revenue of >$8, making the fastest growing IT services company over the last 10 years, and certainly the most profitable now featuring a market capitalization greater than $18B. Client is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index and the S&P 500 Index and part of “Fortune 500” list
We have Openings for Python Developer @ West Chester, PA
PLEASE REPLY ASAP WITH UPDATED RESUME AND BELOW DETAIL
SO#19053 | Onsite from Day1
West Chester, PA
Exp Level- 8 Years
Req Skills- Python, AWS, Django, Agile, DR testing
Top 3 Must Haves:
Strong AWS knowledge
Please share below details
Email: sachin at reqroute dot com