- 8+ years of total development experience.
- Build the cloud computing processes working with large data sets and advanced analytics.
- Create processes to take upstream data from data lakes and data marts and apply logic to them using SQL and Python and stored procedures.
- Use primarily AWS tools.
- Work with financial services data and ensure that the data is secure and intact throughout migration.
- 4+ years of experience with Python (must have) and java
- Must have strong experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with AWS S3 and EMR required.
- Strong experience with Amazon RedShift is required.
- Strong experience with data migration, cloud migration, and ETL.
- Experience with enterprise data lakes, data warehouses, data marts, and big data.
- Excellent communication skills to ask questions, clarify requirements, and engage with the team and stakeholders.
- Strong logic, reasoning, and critical thinking skills to solve problems as they arise.
- Adaptive to change: Demonstrated ability to problem solve on the fly and tailor your approach to the resources at hand.
- Must be an independent problem solver who can evaluate a situation and build solution options.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Job Title: Python Developer
Job Location: Remote
Job Description :
Your future duties and responsibilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field