AWS Python Developer
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Design the architecture for migrating on-premises data warehouse and data marts to the data lake and subsequent vending on AWS Cloud.
• Architect solutions for the design and implementation of Big & Fast Data Infrastructure on AWS cloud using Kafka, Glue, Athena, Redshift, DynamoDB.
• Define information models supporting data assets for complex data structures represented through various data management systems such as a graph, relational and hierarchical databases.
• Guide other teams to design, develop, and deploy data sets and tools that support product use cases.
• Very strong Python development experience where the candidate has worked on several features that is pushed to production (more than 3 years).
• Spark knowledge and PySpark development experience (hands-on coding) which include deploying to EMR or Glue around 3+ years
• Working experience with Lambda, Step functions, SQS & SNS (minimum 2 year)
• Hands on development experience using IDE (PyCharm, IntelliJ, Eclipse etc) 5+ years
• Good knowledge of ETL process
• Should have deployed his project to PROD and preferably done some PROD support
Required qualifications to be successful in this role.
• 8+ years of relevant experience.
• Must have AWS data AND application experience
• PQL skills
• Big Data
• Strong Python skills
• 3 - 4 years of AWS experience in Lambda, SNS, and S3 Buckets
• Database systems (SQL and NoSQL)
• Data warehousing solutions
• Nice to have ETL tools experiences in Informatica, Abinitio, or MicroStrategy.
• Data APIs.
• Understanding the basics of distributed systems.
• Knowledge of algorithms and data structures. Desired Skillset:
AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Developer certifications EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT
Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems or related field