- Develop, design, and evaluate controls and vision aspects of equipment and/or processes. Requirement for novel and innovative approaches.
- Manage controls and vison aspects of projects related to product & equipment development.
- Liaise with R&D teams as required, providing design for manufacture (& design for test) input on component / assembly development projects.
- Provide support to operations, optimising existing processes as needed to ensure that engineering work orders / production related goals are met.
- Develop knowledge to become the subject matter expert for assigned processes.
- Drive process improvements through identification of problem areas/opportunities and collaborate with internal groups and external vendors using Lean / Six Sigma and project management techniques.
- Drive structured problem-solving through data collection in collaboration with technician and engineering groups.
- Assist with Quality non-conformances, Customer Complaints and CAPA investigations.
- Create learning opportunities for Associates to take part in team building, brainstorming, blitz, project planning sessions, and to build relationships throughout the organization.
- Liaise with external equipment manufacturers / suppliers.
- Ensure that all group activities are fully compliant with the Business Quality Policy
- Knowledge of Cognex In-Sight vision systems and Allen Bradley Studio 5000 PLC programs.
- Python and SQL knowledge is desirable, not essential.
- Strong data analysis skills and experience applying Six Sigma or equivalent structured problem-solving approaches.
- High speed automation experience, equipment validation and documentation is advantageous.
- Monday to Friday
Dublin - Ireland
Python Job Details
Controls Engineer - South Dublin.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Experience and education requirements for this role:
• At least 4 years' experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: AM17868