- Excellent problem solver
- You are excited continually learn and grow as an engineer.
- You care about and want to acquire software engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
- Want to work in an agile development environment and collaborate with a team
- You have a Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Software design and development, testing and documentation across our backend, front-end and interaction management platforms to deliver end-to-end features
- Work with product owners and designers to expand the feature set and create high-quality user interfaces
- Take operational responsibility for the performance and quality of services owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation
- Deep dive into cutting edge technologies and work with the products team to transfer ideas into products.
- Contribute to the design process for new products and solutions.
- Working within the Australian Eastern Time zone
- In 2023, able to work minimum one day per week from our Melbourne office located in 530 Collins St
Melbourne - Australia
Python Job Details
Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
We are looking for a software engineer to work within our product engineering team and drive the realization of practical AI solutions for the contact center environment. The ideal candidate is excited to acquire new skills and learn new technologies. Our existing Studio cloud native product stack is built on PHP, Python and Vue.js technology deployed in private and public clouds. We leverage the latest cloud AI services such as Open.AI, Google Speech, Dialogflow, and Amazon Lex.
Our vision for practical AI involves equipping contact center agents, supervisors and managers with user interfaces that guide and summarize their work, identify points of coaching and support, fully automate routine interactions and allow creation, deployment and ongoing training of the AI models required. Five9 Studio is built as a number of services on the mature Five9 micro-services platform.
What you'll do:
Where you'll be:
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
California residents, view our Privacy Notice here: https://www.five9.com/legal/candidatenoticeca.
Our headquarters are located in the San Francisco Bay Area with global hubs in the United Kingdom, Germany, Philippines, Portugal, and Australia.