- Innovative, cutting-edge projects: We develop leading Odoo solutions for various industries such as E-Commerce, Medtech, SaaS and more
- Agile culture combined with professionalism: look forward to short, flexible decision-making paths and lean, orderly processes
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work: Organize your workday the way you like it
- Competitive salary: you’ll receive a salary ranging between €55.000 and €65.000 / year (gross excl. bonus)
- Top Health Insurance: as we believe an healthy employee is an happy employee
- Design and implement automated engineering workflows and pipelines (CI/CD)
- Build tools and automations to support the software engineering team
- Automate the set up of Docker environments and services
- Automate the enforcement of engineering best practices (linting, static code analysis, execution of automated tests, …)
- Choose tools and further improve IT architecture
- Background in computer science or any engineering discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (DevOps, Infrastructure, SysAdmin, Cloud, …)
- Strong knowledge in Python, Docker, Linux and public cloud (e.g. AWS, Hetzner)
- Plus: experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab runner, GitHub actions, SonarQube
- You use Git in your daily workflow
- Good communication skills in English
Lisbon - Portugal
Python Job Details
Become part of your new much. Consulting team in Lisbon.
With our young team from 22 different nationalities we provide the best fit IT solutions for fast-growing, international start-ups and medium-sized companies. Our combination of the start-up culture of Silicon Valley and the productivity of a consulting company gives you the chance for a fast professional development and the opportunity to bring in your ideas and new innovations.
Become a part of much. Consulting by starting out at our vibrant talent hub in Lisbon!
Apply now! Cover letter optional: Just send your English CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 55,000.00€ - 65,000.00€ per year