- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 -7 years of IT industry experience
- Experience in one or more front-end frameworks such as: Angular, Vue or React
- Experience in one or more back-end languages such as: Java, C# or Python
- For Java candidates, experience in Java EE and Spring Boot is required
- For C# candidates, experience in .NET Core and MVC is required
- For Python candidates, experience in Flask or Django is required
- Experience in public cloud platforms such AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience in Microservices implementations using Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Experience in using API Gateways
- A culture of innovation, diversity, and inclusivity!
- 16 days of paid time off to start and increasing as time goes on!
- 5 paid sick days - take care of yourself or your family
- Competitive health benefits right from the start.
- Flexible work schedule - work when you can.
- Remote work/ Travel & work
- Brand new laptops and other equipment that allows you to work from home comfortably!
- A professional development budget with many opportunities for training & career growth.
- Fun Company Events!
- Celebrations - Lunch is on us for your Birthday & Work Anniversary!
- RRSP Matching - we want to help you plan for the future!
Victoria - Canada
Python Job Details
As a Full Stack Developer, you will work on the latest technologies and with a variety of clients ranging from the public sector and private to start-ups. For Full Stack Development, our team uses modern technologies like Angular, React, Vue, Python, Node.Js, Azure, AWS and OpenShift. AOT being a leader in integration and analytics in British Columbia, you will also get opportunities to work on technologies such as computer vision, machine learning, predictive analytics, IoT etc.
Job Code: NOC 2174 or 21232
What you have:
What you might also have:
Some of our perks:
About AOT Technologies:
AOT Technologies is an award-winning, Victoria based IT Consulting company that specializes in application integration and analytics. We work with various government entities, large enterprises, and start-ups to build world class software. Our flagship product is formsflow.ai which is a free and open-source software that empowers our clients to serve people better.
We are proud of our inclusive workplace, coaching culture, and the expertise we provide. AOT Technologies is Great Place to Work Certified™, awarded as one of the Best Workplaces™ in British Columbia, and the recipient of the Maclean’s Growth 500 award.
We thank you for your interest in joining AOT Technologies! While we welcome all applicants, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.