- At least 2 years of experience in data engineering;
- Experience with Python and PySpark;
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform –GCP platform;
- Familiarity with tools in the Big Data ecosystem (like Hadoop or similar)
- Experience of agile methodologies, particularly Scrum;
- A real passion for learning, doing things better and helping others;
- Comfortable with English (conversational level).
- More than 20 years of experience in technology and business development;
- Access to ongoing technical training and solid performance evaluation and career management methodologies;
- Opportunity to be seen and recognized, to work on the best projects, and to make choices that guarantee an exciting career;
- Opportunity to work on international projects and be part of an Everyshore for EveryChallenge paradigm.
Porto - Portugal
Python Job Details
Who are we:
For over 20 years, Neotalent has been the right answer, within the Novabase group, to the greatest need digital transformation brings to organizations - Talent.
We have a talent for that.
We are specialists in developing people and combining them with the most ambitious projects. From software to complex engineering, from infrastructures to applications, we find, recognize, and grow talent to offer them the most challenging projects and strengthen our project teams. We learn about people, their knowledge, and how to productively use that knowledge to help companies transform because what the digital economy needs is talent.
The world lives by rules of agility, immediacy, and quick responses, so we are dynamic, responsive, and aligned with the speed of the digital revolution. We have a new way to address challenges by adding speed to knowledge, connectivity to reliability, and bringing agility to the reality of finding, managing, and matching talent with projects.
Neotalent. The responsive people
What is your mission:
We are looking for a Data Engineer (Python) to join a team from scratch to create digital solutions for the cars of the future and we would like you to join us in this innovative project (Porto city)!
It's one of our biggest clients and is a reference in the European automotive sector and one of the fastest growing companies in Portugal.
You’ll work closely with the business stakeholders to design and implement data integration architectures while achieving cost-effectiveness, high performance, and simple maintainability, with as many source technologies as you can imagine. From the most common to the most exotic ones. You’ll create meaningful data solutions that will support the creation of new business value.
The talent we are looking for:
Please send your CV to <endereço ocultado> with MVT_Data in the email subject.
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/461302/python-data-engineer