- AWS Cloud Development / S3, ECR, ECS, cloud formation from AWS... migration experience must have hands-on proficiency. AWS certification(s) preferred
- Java / Lambda some Python programming
- Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Work independently on AWS migration tasks
- Migration Experience
- SQL proficiency
- RESTful Web Services, JSON and XML
- Angular and UI development
- CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins
- Agile experience
- NTH: SAS and R
- BS/Masters: Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance
- Minimum 8 years of related experience
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in programming in Java/J2EE and Python
- Hands-on experience developing, deploying and debugging in AWS/Cloud environment
- Hands on experience with building RESTful Web Services. Must have solid understanding of JSON and XML.
- Hands on experience with development interfacing large Database systems on-prems and on Cloud. Must be proficient with designing SQL queries.
- Expert knowledge of Linux/Unix environment and shell scripting.
- Experience with Angular and UI development is preferable.
- Experience with SAS and R is preferable.
- Experience with CI/CD with knowledge of Git Hub, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experienced with Agile practices and methodologies
- Ability to lead complex architecture and design white-boarding sessions.
- Experience with working with financial or scientific modeling software applications.
- Financial industry and analytics experience highly desired.
- Bachelor s degree or Equivalent.
- Master s degrees or higher preferred.
United States of America
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
SESC is adding to our team! We are seeking a Sr Python Developer, Strong AWS,
Type: W2 With Benefits or W2 hourly - No C2C
Location: Washington, DC (remote until further notice)
About SES Systems Engineering Services Corporation:
SESC was founded in 1989, is a leading provider of technology solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government organizations. Specializing in Accelerated Development (agile application development, mobile, systems integration, project and program management), Architecture (SOA, microservices, cloud), Data (analytics, DW, BI, big data), Testing (test architecture, manual, automation, data), Cyber Security (SSO, mobile, IAM) and DevOps (roadmap creation, assessments, CICD, tool evaluation, implementation), Employer is guided by a corporate mission to provide valuable solutions to our client s technology needs through responsive quality services.
SES hires W2 benefitted and non-benefitted consultants. Our contract employee benefits include group medical dental vision life LT and ST disability insurance, 21 days of accrued paid time off, 401k, tuition reimbursement, performance bonuses, paid overtime, and more.
Please contact me to discuss the details of this position further.
*Please forward resume directly to for immediate consideration - rstarinieri at sesc .com
I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Systems Engineering Services