- Open Source: We implement and consult on open source business software for various industries and use open source tools where possible.
- Agile culture: Look forward to short, simple, flexible decision-making paths and lean, straightforward processes.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work: Organize your workday the way you like it
- Competitive salary: total expected compensation of €55.000 to €65.000 / year
- Plenty of other benefits: learning budget, excellent private health insurance, state-of-the-art equipment - we go beyond fruit baskets & free drinks
- Design and implement automated engineering workflows and pipelines (CI/CD)
- Build tools and automations to support the software engineering team
- Automate the set up of Docker environments and services
- Automate the enforcement of engineering best practices (linting, static code analysis, execution of automated tests, …)
- Choose tools and further improve IT architecture
- Background in computer science or any engineering discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience (DevOps, Infrastructure, SysAdmin, Cloud, …)
- Strong knowledge in Python, Docker, Linux and public cloud (e.g. AWS, Hetzner)
- Plus: experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab runner, GitHub actions, SonarQube
- You use Git in your daily workflow
- Good communication skills in English
Lisbon - Portugal
Python Job Details
Become part of your new much. Consulting team in Lisbon and ensure that our projects run smoothly. We are much. Consulting, a global network of driven experts that works every day, hand-in-hand to ensure our vision: “No more boring tasks”
Our team is very international (25 nationalities, 28 languages spoken) with a highly value-driven workstyle to always achieve the best results.
Apply now! Cover letter optional: Just send your English CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 55,000.00€ - 65,000.00€ per year