- You improve the existing cloud-based (AWS) CI/CD enabling a seamless software development experience
- You will implement infrastructure tasks abstraction for software developers in Infrastructure-as-Code fashion
- You implement comprehensive infrastructure and application monitoring/logging, error detection and countermeasure automation
- You drive continuous and secure delivery practices (deployment automation, trunk-based development, test automation, test data management, ...)
- You fully own, i.e. develop, maintain and operate (full DevOps) your team’s tech stack
- You will be a team player as part of an agile, empowered team and contribute to the development of fellow engineers
- You contribute to the improvement of our CI&CD and DevOps & SRE practices
- You take part in recruitment processes to grow our tech team
- You have several years of proven experience in software and infrastructure operations and 24/7, ideally in an E-commerce business
- You bring a deep understanding of DevOps and SRE practices
- You are experienced in CI (Jenkins, GitLab CI, CircleCI, ...), CD (Terraform, Ansible, ...) solutions and cloud infrastructure virtualization with Kubernetes & Docker
- You have solid experience in infrastructure automation coding using scripting (Shell, Python or equivalent)
- You possess strong experience in maintaining and operating Linux-based servers and with public clouds, ideally AWS
- You have experience with CDN systems (Cloudflare, Cloudfront or Fastly) and public key infrastructures or cryptography technologies
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- A big focus on Team building (e.g., hosting face-to-face events, virtual book clubs, virtual hangouts etc.)
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one—you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
- A flexible home office set up.
Almada - Portugal
Python Job Details
Our job offer DevOps Engineer - AWS / Testing / Agile Development / Home Office (m/f/d) sounds interesting? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application via Campusjäger by Workwise.
With our partner Campusjäger, you can apply for this job in just a few minutes without a cover letter and track the status of your application live.