- Fully remote job and flexible working hours
- Positive work environment, friendly, collaborative, and professional teammates
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions in AWS Cloud
- 5+ years of experience as a Python developer
- Experience/knowledge of Python frameworks such as Pandas, Ray, Numba
- Excellent knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Proficiency in SQL
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of Gitlab
- Knowledge of numerical analytics and optimization techniques
- Dynamic fast-growing environment: we react and adapt quickly to the world’s and market changes, meanwhile we don’t forget to take care of our employees’ needs
- We hear and implement your ideas: ability to participate in decision-making, bring new ideas
- Self-management: opportunity to manage your time and plan your activities
- Continuous feedback within teams and departments.
Lisbon - Portugal
Python Job Details
Syndicode is a trustful digital transformation partner that will take care of every aspect of the business - from product development and delivery to maintenance and marketing promotion. We make customers’ success our top priority and establish long-term relationships with clients.
Syndicode strives to create a sound feeling of maturity for the client and the high professionalism of the company's engineers and managers. Maturity is our focus while selecting candidates. For Syndicode, it means being proactive, accountable, self-aware, and able to think critically.
Besides, our shared principles are: Accountability, Involvement, Excellence, Visibility, Integrity, Innovation, Win-Win, Flexibility.
This way, we ensure our employees’ high productivity and ability to fit in any work environment. If it sounds like you, apply to our jobs and become a new Syndicoder!
What you’ll get at Syndicode
️ Areas of responsibility
Required skills and experience
Would be a plus
️ Why Syndicode?