- Excellent problem solving & analysis skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team - manage your own time effectively and work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with internal / external stakeholders
- Superb written and verbal communications skills in English.
- Flexible approach to customer engagement
- Travel when required
- Low and high level programming languages – C++, C# MVC (.net core / .net 5), SQL, Python, PowerShell, JQuery, Angular, React
- Mobile app development framework - Xamarin
- Workflows and business process automation – e.g. ServiceNow and Salesforce Workflows, Symantec Workflow, Decisions
- Containerisation - Docker
- DevOps Skills - CI Builds, Test Automation, Package & Deployment, Orchestration and associated tooling (e.g. Ansible / Kubernetes)
- Big Data (e.g. SIEM) - Splunk / Elastic (ELK) data transformation, data transformation and reporting, User Behaviour Analytics (UBA), Machine Learning / AI correlation
- Cloud adoption – Data centre migrations, workload management, SAAS
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Protirus deliver security programs for a large and diverse customer base. We support our customers with technical excellence, strategic experience and a unique ability to react to the unexpected. This is achieved through a combination of our Consulting Services and strong Products’ portfolio.
Protirus’s Consulting Services provide Service Design, Program Management, Deployment & Integration and Operational Optimisation services to customers, carrying out projects from start to finish.
Additionally, our Development arm is a crucial contributing element to the Consulting Services, allowing Protirus to provide custom solutions to customer requirements, subsequently delivering cutting edge and comprehensive projects to our customers. These solutions are developed in-house and are used by organisations around the world to improve their security operations, whether this is by enhanced integrations with 3rd party products, creating dashboards, tailored security features, IaaC, DevOps, or orchestration platforms.
Protirus’ customer list includes some of the world’s largest organisations, and our constant aim is to ensure we provide them unparalleled services and products. We believe that can only be achieved in an environment where creativity, collaboration, innovation, flexibility and trust are the foundations to the way of working.
You will work closely with the Consulting team, assisting in providing tailored solutions to customer problems that can often impact the direction, pace or viability of a security program. You will work in a customer facing environment, and will work regularly with the Consultant team on their delivery too.
You will also be working as part of an experienced development team who are responsible for developing and maintaining our current solutions portfolio, and any new solutions that may be designed.
This involves working in an environment in which you will be required to interpret business requirements and translate those into technical low level solutions, following best practice process and practices.
Our solutions are a mix of standalone solutions or enhanced integration with cyber security vendor products. This mix provides unique and challenging development experiences, and ensures that the development work we are delivering is always on the edge of what is possible.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
Proven ability to adapt to developing, troubleshooting and supporting tailored solutions and API integrations developed in c# (MVC), MS SQL and associated toolsets including elements such as workflow and process automation and orchestration.
You must have:
Additional areas of interest to Protirus
In addition to the required elements above, Protirus would be very interested if you have experience with or understanding of any of the following items:
Salary: 35,000.00€ - 55,000.00€ per year