- Complete projects as assigned within internship discipline
- Attend Raven University sponsored training and educational seminars
- Engage and participate in Raven sponsored events
- Provide periodic updates to managers and peers on assigned project status
- Work closely with assigned mentor to a successful completion of internship/Co-op
- Complete summer end internship presentation
- Learn and apply engineering techniques, policies, and procedures
- Perform testing and analysis on current and future design concepts
- Document testing and analysis results for review
- Analyze current and new designs to improve on cost, quality, and performance
- Pursuing a Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Robotics degree
- Qt Creator
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously without close supervision
- Ability to work with high level of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to use a computer and software as defined necessary for the internship
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members
Emerald Park - Canada
Python Job Details
At Raven, we help farmers serve the world. This purpose guides the work and passion of our team members, who operate at the intersection of agriculture, technology, and innovation. For over 65 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to learning more so we can grow as individuals and as a team. Today, we are united by our mission to develop a better and more sustainable planet for each of us.
The Software Engineer intern will be able to work 40 hrs/week during the summer in the Regina, Canda development office (there are also opportunities for part-time work during the school year). The software engineering interns will be responsible for projects from the concept and design stage through to the production stage and make modifications of the product when necessary. Position starts May, 2023.
Not all benefits are created equal, but we’ve got you covered. Raven not only offers a wide range of benefits that encourage wellness and preventative care, but we also provide the right tools and programs to help you achieve it. Our benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, company-paid life and disability insurance and 401k. We offer workplace flexibility policies to promote work/life balance in addition to paid time off (PTO) benefit. Team Members can also take advantage of additional benefit programs such as education assistance, our onsite fitness center or fitness center reimbursement, employee assistance program (EAP) and much more.
Raven is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Segment: Test Engineer, Software Engineer, R&D Engineer, Testing, Entry Level Engineer, Engineering, Technology