- Monday to Friday
Kineton Europe LTD
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Are you ready to work in the Automotive Industry?
Are you passionate about technology?
APPLY for opportunities at KINETON EUROPE and join the team!
We are looking for a "Test Engineer" for many important clients operating in the Automotive industry.
Ideal candidates have a master’s degree in Automation Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or related degree and have 1 to 2 years of professional experience in Automotive projects.
· advanced skills on Mathworks tools (Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow and toolbox).
· excellent command of electronics and electrical engineering.
· basic knowledge of components and logics used in electric vehicles.
· good knowledge of electronic and electric architecture for a road vehicle.
· advanced knowledge of Vector Canalyzer/CANoe/Canape tools.
· familiarity in the creation of scripts in CAPL language.
· basic knowledge of Python language.
· basic knowledge of dSPACE ControlDesk.
Will be evaluated positively also:
· flexibility and strong motivation to work in the innovative technology sector.
· availability to travel and relocate.
Place of work: UK (Surrey and Midlands).
Kineton – Believe in your talent
We are always looking for talented people to strengthen our teams, we offer placement in an inclusive, collaborative and rewarding environment.
We assist the customer in creating and developing products, providing innovative solutions in the main technological sectors such as Media IT & Telco, Automotive, Gaming, Aerospace, R&D, Artificial Intelligence & Data Science.
Kineton provides its customers with innovation, experience, and expertise through a targeted offer of quality.
Imagine a company that is always by your side. Whose greatest strength is in every person it employs. It looks to the future. It lives and breathes technology. This is Kineton.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £37,350.00-£42,350.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Reference ID: Test Engineer