- Implement and maintain API functionality in our python based backend
- Integrate backend solutions into the Typescript based frontend
- Collaborate with team members to deliver cross domain functionality
- Experience with Python
- Experience with REST APIs
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of networking and security concepts
- Experience with documentation tools
- Experience with Flask
Burnaby - Canada
Python Job Details
Fortinet is looking for a Full-Stack Developer Intern to join the growing FortiSASE team.
FortiSASE is a SaaS-based service that combines network and security functions with WAN capabilities, which allows users to securely access the Internet from anywhere. As a member of the web team, you will be responsible for building APIs which supports the web-based interface customers use to configure their FortiSASE deployment. You’ll also have exposure and opportunities to integrate those APIs into our customer-facing web portal.
This position is great if you are a developer who wants to be involved in design discussions and have your ideas contribute to the big picture.
More information on our SASE solutions is available at https://www.fortinet.com/products/sase
Job Skills Required