- You will be a strong Python developer joining a client (large global bank) Finance technology team. You will be working within an Agile team, writing requirements and specifications, developing strategic risk management and trading tools and maintaining existing code for the FInanceTech businesses.
- Primary task would be to help the bank design and enhance the strategic finance and product control reporting infrastructure for finance technology teams, right from design to development and testing. Working with business and technology teams to understand requirements and perform the work.
- As the successful applicant you will be responsible for supporting modern agile software development methods; including educating & mentoring less experienced OOP team members.
- Overall the work will be flexible based on client requirements.
- Excellent hands-on application development experience on Python
- Understanding of risk and pricing of Derivatives Product, pricing market risk, FICC products, product control is highly desirable
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experience working on different analytical tools is desirable
- Good excel skills so they can create pricing sheets to be able to compare what’s happening in the risk engine vs analytics
- Experience on participating in end-to-end development lifecycle in a rigorous test driven software development environment
- Experience of Agile software development process is desirable
- Experience on developing and delivering scalable applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Follows clean code principles
- Experience of Agile methods
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Python: 4 years (required)
- understanding of risk, pricing market of risk: 1 year (required)
London, England - United Kingdom
Python Job Details
Dublin and London
Master in software engineering , additional qualification in Finance is desirable, FRM, CFA again desirable
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to £120,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
+91 +91 8433802265