- Understand business requirements and identify the best approach to serve the requirement without risking the system's conceptual sanity.
- Drive Implementation approach discussions by taking complete ownership of partially defined problems.
- Practice TDD and help us retain/improve our code coverage.
- Optimise flows within systems for better performance in response times and memory consumption.
- Tear down unused flows and concepts to make way for the new and evolved ones.
- Someone with at least 4 years of experience building backend systems using Python.
- Someone who takes ownership of delivery thereby not only closing your own work but also identifying dependencies and making sure they follow the track towards completion.
- Someone who can work both independently and in collaboration with the team as and when the situation demands for it.
- Someone who is not averse to learning and growth and has an open mind about inputs/suggestions from any stakeholder.
- Experience in the Fintech domain(preferably Loan management).
- An understanding of design principles and accepted software design practices.
- Experience building backend systems in Python+DJango.
- An engineering degree in Computer Science.
- Worked on products with a massive user scale - 1 Mn+ DAUs especially.
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Bengaluru, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Fintech: 2 years (Required)
- Python: 4 years (Required)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
- Django: 2 years (Required)
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
What you’ll be doing:
What are we looking for?
Bonus point if you have:
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer