- You can work from anywhere, however in normal times, you can expect approximately 50% travel for on site meetings.
- Be a key resource for Marketing. Writing thought-leadership pieces and speaking / presenting at conferences at needed.
- Provide technical & industry guidance in customer calls as required, both in person and remote.
- Assist with technical implementations of the product.
- Creating and giving presentations on focus area specific knowledge to internal team members.
- Work with product management and engineering to discover and address product gaps, providing real world knowledge on product use.
- Know European Data Regulations & Laws
- Work with European Regulators to understand what their regulations mean for our customers.
- Work to create C-level relationship with customers and look to become a trusted advisor.
- Attend internal meetings and events as required, both in person and remote.
- Ideally a Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A solid understanding of backups, high availability, and disaster recovery architectures for their focus area.
- Ideally Scripting experience in a relevant language (Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.).
- Ability to self manage time and projects.
- Community activity and involvement.
- Ability and experience giving technical presentations.
- Our Company: Build a diverse company that provides equitable access to growth and success for all employees globally.
- Our Culture: Create an inclusive environment where authenticity thrives and people of all backgrounds feel like they belong.
- Our Communities: Expand our commitment to diversity, equity, & inclusion within and beyond our company walls to invest in future generations of underrepresented talent and bring innovation to our clients.
Rubrik Job Board
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
As Rubrik continues to grow, we continue to develop our market offerings. One area of growth is Security, and with more malicious code circulating, enterprises now more than ever need to know their data is secure. As clients continue to adopt cloud services, this put their data in multiple locations and creates a new layer of data challenges. We launched a new product which seeks to help customers with their data discovery, wherever that data may be. We want to continue developing our products, and continue to help solve the problems of our customers.
Specialist functions within Rubrik are an important function in the EMEA organization. The CTO is a key sales specialist role, supporting the broader sales organization with deep industry & technical knowledge in a focus area. This means working with customers and prospects to educate them on how Rubrik protects and manages data. Additionally, the FCTO will have an active role in providing real world feedback to product teams to enhance the product, driving new features before they are released, and helping educate the sales organization on key components of their focus area technology. The FCTO area provides both immediate and long term impact with their technical & industry knowledge and will be in a position of influence with prospects and customers. In time, this role has the potential to expand and take on teams focused on other technical specialisms.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Rubrik, the Zero Trust Data Security Company™, delivers data security and operational resilience for enterprises. Rubrik’s big idea is to provide data security and data protection on a single platform, including Zero Trust Data Protection, Ransomware Investigation, Incident Containment, Sensitive Data Discovery, and Orchestrated Application Recovery. This means your data is ready so you can recover the data you need, and avoid paying a ransom. Because when you secure your data, you secure your applications, and you secure your business.
We are a leader in data security, have been recognized as as a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, named as a LinkedIn Top 10 Startup and are proud to have earned Great Place to Work® Certification™. There has never been a more exciting time to join Rubrik, and our future is even brighter. The work you do will help propel our next chapter of growth as you do the best work of your career.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion @ Rubrik:
At Rubrik we are committed to building and sustaining a culture where people of all backgrounds are valued, know they belong, and believe they can succeed here.
Rubrik's goal is to hire and promote the best person for the job, no matter their background. In doing so, Rubrik is committed to correcting systemic processes and cultural norms that have prevented equal representation. This means we review our current efforts with the intent to offer fair hiring, promotion, and compensation opportunities to people from historically underrepresented communities, and strive to create a company culture where all employees feel they can bring their authentic selves to work and be successful.
Our DEI strategy focuses on three core areas of our business and culture:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled: Rubrik is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Rubrik provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rubrik complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact us at [email protected] if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.