- Develop and maintain automation processes in the CI/CD toolkit (Build, Test, Deploy, Secure)
- Develop and maintain monitoring framework
- Troubleshoot operation issues in SaaS/OnPrem Infra + CI/CD
- Define the best practices and reusable services to use across the organization
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (or similar);
- Good English language Skills (Listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Google Cloud computing skills: cloud administration and monitoring (Mandatory) – 3+ years experience.
- Oracle Cloud computing skills: cloud administration and monitoring (Preferential);
- Knowledge in SQL (Preferential);
- Knowledge in Scripting languages (shell, python/perl,..) (Mandatory) – 5+ years experience;
- Experience with Git VCS (Preferential)
- Experience with CI Software (GitLab/GitHub) (Mandatory) – 3+ years experience.
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycle management Tools (JIRA) (Mandatory) – 3+ year experience.
- Experience with Monitoring Platforms (Prometheus/Zabbix) (Preferential)
- Experience with automation software (Ansible/Jenkins) (Preferential);
- Annual Bonus indexed to individual and company goals;
- Fully Remote or hybrid work model;
- Health insurance;
- 25 days holiday per year;
- Flexible benefits plan to attend some personal needs, such as “Ticket Infância”, among others;
- Mobile phone plan (including unlimited phone calls, internet and allowance to buy new equipment every 2 years);
- Annual allowance to support remote work;
- Working for international clients – possibility to work abroad some days/weeks per year;
- Great culture and learning environment
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Leça do Balio, Portugal - Remote
Gross annual salary: €30.000 - €50.000
Language(s): Required English
| Nice to have Spanish
Google Cloud Platform
Profimetrics, owned by itim Group, is a multinational IT company which the main activity is to develop software solutions to optimize business processes for retailers.
With its research and development center based in Leça do Balio, Matosinhos, Profimetrics develops large scale projects in England, Spain, Portugal USA and Latin America.
We are looking for Senior Platform Engineer, who will have the following responsibilities:
Role to play: