If you are the one, you will be accountable for helping the company to improve their site and business performance by leveraging data and insights to hone in on inefficiencies and new opportunities. In this role, you will be expected to support the ecommerce and marketing teams through measuring site and ad spend performance and surfacing areas for improvement. You will also help develop the Ecommerce suite of reporting dashboards, and frequently support ad hoc analysis. You will translate large amounts of raw data into digestible and actionable insights for end business users.
use reports and visualization tools to track performance of the Stadium Goods website, mobile app, and other ecommerce platforms.
- build, standardize, manage, automate, and evolve a suite of Ecommerce performance reporting tools across Tableau, Excel (can perform complex functions), and other systems.
- perform ad hoc analysis to surface actionable insights.
- develop KPIs and metrics to track and alert on performance.
- work with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams to understand their needs, current blind spots, and potential solutions through new reports or new products.
- manage data integrity of ecommerce metrics around conversion, AOV, LTV/CLV, marketing spend, traffic, and other KPIs.
- work with other BI Analysts and Engineers around data/table structures to improve for Tableau Dashboards and other self-service needs.
- offer strategic guidance to both analysts and business teams on how to best use our tools.
- Min. 3 years in similar roles
- Min. 1 year of professional experience with SQL
- Min. 1 year of professional experience building Tableau dashboards
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (complex functions)
- Knowledge of Python and/or R
- Experience working in large scale organizations on a multi-national level with a multicultural team
- Experience working in e-commerce
- Experience working on international e-commerce
- Critical thinking, being able to receive and to provide constructive and actionable feedback
- Changing the course during the journey (as a fast-growing business, our client sometimes needs to pivot or reprioritise ideas)
- Getting things done (well done, unit tested and as quick as possible)
- Engaging in every project-related appointment
- Taking part in meetings and in online working sessions with your webcam “always on” (this is a mandatory part of the business)
- Questioning “why” every time you do not have a clear understanding of what you are doing (we do not want coding robots)
- Ensuring you will deliver on every commitment you make (and request assistance in advance if something goes wrong)
- Challenge ideas and suggest new approaches on how things are done, designed, or built
- Building honest and productive relationships with your teammates, colleagues and with our customer’ team members
- English B2
Atitude na veia
- Crescimento colaborativo
- Parceria de valor
- Inspirados pela transformação
VENHA SER #SANGUELARANJA
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
FCamara is supporting Farfetch Group, a global player and worldwide leader in e-commerce and marketplace for luxury fashion to identify a new talent in Product Management to join their technology and product teams. In this opportunity, the talent will work with Stadium Goods, a US-based company of Farfetch family specialized in premium sneakers and streetwear.
Responsabilidades e atribuições
In your typical day you will:
Your primary working time zone will be São Paulo/Brasilia (GMT-3).
Requisitos e qualificações
Experience in this position
Hard Skills (mandatory)
Hard Skills (nice to have)
FCamara is an innovation and technology ecosystem with +1300 #orangeblood (this is how we call ourselves) in Brazil, Europe, and Latin America.
We help our customers to leverage the future of their businesses by joining bold vision with a smart execution, transforming foreseen a foreseen world in a real journey.
In this case will join Farfetch, a retail tech company specialized in the luxury fashion market, building digital solution for sales and brilliant customer experiences. Reference brands and exclusive designers partner with Farfetch to leverage their creations for a whole world of customers.
This position is for Stadium Goods, a company member of Farfetch family, dedicated to sell premium, verified, and manually curated sneakers and streetwear. All this care around the products and the customer experiences makes Stadium Goods the fastest growing company in its sector.
By joining Farfetch Group through Stadium Goods you will be part of large enterprise with a startup mindset and a brilliant multinational, multicultural and multidisciplinary community of employees and partners.
Somos um ecossistema de tecnologia e inovação, com 15 anos de atuação, que potencializa o futuro de negócios integrando visão estratégica com execução inteligente, lado a lado com nossos clientes, para proporcionar experiências transformadoras.
A FCamara vem crescendo globalmente de forma contínua e já estamos presentes em 3 países: Brasil, Portugal e Inglaterra.
Somos +1.300 #SangueLaranja anywhere office guiados por nossos valores:
Somos pioneiros em formar, desenvolver e transformar carreiras, e patrocinamos a comunidade tech Orange Juice, que já formou mais de 500 pessoas na área de tecnologia por meio do seu Programa de Formação.
Para nós, Diversidade, Respeito e Ética, são elementos inegociáveis e fazem parte do nosso DNA. Buscamos construir um ambiente diverso, inclusivo e saudável para que nossa comunidade de #SangueLaranja possa compartilhar, contribuir e somar com o nosso propósito de transformar mundos sonhados em trajetórias reais.