- Design, implement the new-user features of our mobile application;
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create a world-class mobile experience;
- Optimize mobile applications and user experience on the Android / iOS platforms;
- Promote robust and maintainable code, clear documentation, and deliver high quality work on a tight schedule.
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science or equivalent majors
- Solid understanding of computer science and strong problem solving skills
- Good team communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in mobile development (Android/iOS apps) is a plus but not a must-have
Sydney - Australia
Python Job Details
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About Live-Streaming Team
The Live-Streaming team focuses on delivery engaging and the best live streaming experience to global users. Our team develop creative and interesting features for streamers and viewers to express themselves and interact with others instantly. We are looking for passionate talents to join us in this fast growing industry.
We are looking for talented individuals to join us in 2023. As a graduate, you will get unparalleled opportunities for you to kickstart your career, pursue bold ideas and explore limitless growth opportunities. Co-create a future driven by your inspiration with TikTok.
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is applicable to TikTok and its affiliates' jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis - we encourage you to apply early.
In the spirit of reconciliation, TikTok acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at [email protected]