- Be a part of a team that has extensive traditional investment banking experience, be exposed to a rigorous work atmosphere.
- Be given a project working alongside a senior member of the team.
- Choose additional projects and be selective about what you work on.
- Interact with various teams on the business side to understand what the problem we are trying to solve is.
- Gain key insight into how trading, market-making and liquidity management works at scale.
- Be a part of an extremely progressive tech firm in the crypto space and work with interesting people.
- Degree in Computer Science/Mathematics/other relevant technical field.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science/Finance/Mathematics/other relevant technical field.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive on autonomy and responsibility
- A passion for financial markets.
- An interest in crypto markets.
- 1-5 years of experience at an investment bank is a plus.
- Competitive regional hourly pay
- 1:1 Mentoring
- Dedicated "buddy"- we'll partner you with someone at Ripple who will act as friend, advocate, liason, guide and so much more!
- Social and professional development events (In-person and virtual)
- Ripple offers lunches twice a week for non-remote employees
- On that note, Ripple has a very flexible remote policy - You get the choice of where you work from.
- The chance to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact
- Weekly company meeting - ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- Design laptop, software and headphones (on loan)
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting - business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
London, England - United Kingdom
Python Job Details
Ripple is looking for an intern to support the Trading & Markets team in all things related to Crypto and FX trading, liquidity and quantitative analysis. You will get a chance to see the inner workings of one of Crypto’s oldest firms and see a team of traders and quants apply institutional trading techniques to an emerging market. You will also get a chance to build on your understanding of macro forces and what that means for asset prices, market microstructure, advanced statistical analysis and get an opportunity to meet some of the brightest minds in Crypto within the firm as well as at conferences.
The ideal candidate will be hyper focused on detail, have an understanding of financial markets and have proficient data analysis skills. The ability to clearly present complex ideas, data and solutions is a highly valued skill within the Trading & Markets team. We prefer a candidate that is proficient with Python for data analysis or another major data analysis language as that marries well with our internal technology stack.
Among other aspects, the internship will be structured in a way that allows you to be relatively autonomous. A project will be discussed with the successful candidate but it will not be the sole focus of the entire 10 weeks. We encourage interns to really immerse themselves in the Crypto landscape may it be through regional conferences, cross-functional team interaction and participation in company events. Assessment of a successful internship will be based on not only quality of output but also feedback from peers, communication skills and leadership traits. We are not looking for a foot soldier but rather someone who can stand their own and potentially grow within the organization down the road.
Interviews will test market knowledge of traditional concepts as well as crypto concepts, there may also be a data based case study. We expect interns to visit the office at least part of the week.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
WHAT WE OFFER OUR INTERNS:
We’re looking to increase what we already offer, but you can expect
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
Take Control of Your Finances
Take Care of Yourself
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees.