- Develop and implement solution to optimize and automate business decisions using large data sets and algorithms.
- Apply state of the art algorithms and heuristics to provide these production grade solutions for industry problems
- Insist on the highest standards, create functional and engaging features, by orienting these towards user needs
- Utilize various metrics sources to deliver rapid iterations of software features
- Constantly upgrade the quality, consistency, maintainability, efficiency and security for creating a great software
- Help define engineering best practices by keeping yourself updated on new developments in the industry
- B. Tech/B.S. or M. Tech/M.S. in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, design Pattern, design principal, multi-threading, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Python including object- oriented design
- Good understanding of database theory and experience in at least one relational DBMS
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Obsession with quality and customer experience
- Attention to detail coupled with ability to think abstractly.
- Experience with coding in Python
- Experience with developing/writing code for Network Algorithms like Max flow/Minimum spanning tree/Bipartite matching.
- Experience of solving Np-hard problems.
- Flexible schedule
- Food provided
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Monday to Friday
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
Position: Senior Software Developer - Algorithms, Python
Location: Whitefield Bangalore
Optym is a global software products company offering Optimization solutions/ products to
Transportation and Logistics domain covering Airlines, Railroads, Trucking and Mining industry. Optym has been working with fortune 1000 companies, such as Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, CSX
Transportation, BNSF, CN, Toyota, Walmart, Office Depot, BHP, Saia, YRC and many more. Optym licenses its suite of decision support solutions, and SaaS offerings to cater to larger needs of the industry. Optym creates disruptive technologies to provide network planning and scheduling solutions for numerous problems in the expert domains which we support. Optym is HQ in Dallas, TX and having offices in
Armenia, India and Australia.
At Optym, we believe that making our culture engaging, empowering, and promoting entrepreneur mindset are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making Optym a
"Best Place to Work" for more than two decades.
Optym (http://www.optym.com) currently has presence in India by way of Development Center located at Bengaluru, which works on complex technology and operations challenges that directly drive business. We are expanding our India operations and scouting out for top talent to become a part of growing organization.
Optym is looking for Algorithm Developers to design flexible and scalable solutions, and to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing skills in Operations Research,
Data Structures, Algorithms, and Object-oriented programming.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹1,500,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: