- Manage projects on a couple of clients over a range of industries
- Produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects to our clients
- Exceptional data analytics
- Data visualization
- Presentation delivery to the client
- Assisting senior consultants and directors to produce outstanding marketing evaluation projects
- Feed in to company strategy
- Help develop tools and ideas to grow the business in to new areas using the latest techniques
- Involvement across the business including project management, revenue growth management, new business, research and development, improving internal processes and tool development
- Ability to explain complex modeling in a clear and simple manner
- Econometrics/Economics/ Mathematics (with Econometrics) degree
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Power BI and how to optimize.
- Experience of modeling with statistical packages
- A team player with entrepreneurial drive
- Fluent english
- It's a plus if you have knowledge of R, Python or VBA is advantageous, but not essential
Buenos Aires - Argentina
Python Job Details
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
With us, you'll find a diverse group of colleagues with different backgrounds and perspectives. We believe everyone has something of value to offer, and that sustaining a truly diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace begins with fostering an environment where people can be themselves, authentically, every day. We want to build something with the potential to change the heart of our industry, and we'd love to include your unique perspective.
Experience you already have
The role will require the following attributes:
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That's how we're able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.