- Researching cutting edge Machine Learning techniques and their applications to challenges in Identity Verification and Risks related to Identity.
- Identify opportunities for Machine Learning applications within Trulioo's existing and new Products
- Collaborating with the Engineering team on implementing Machine Learning solutions in production environments.
- Analyze and pre-process data.
- Understanding and familiarity with various Machine Learning algorithms.
- Supervised and unsupervised learning methods
- Deep convolutional networks, experience with image processing may be an asset
- A proven problem solver who loves to learn and apply the latest technologies.
- Strong interest and drive to research, brainstorm, and develop new ideas for existing and future services that will be deployed to production
- A self-started passionate about building things from the ground up.
- The ability to formulate a plan and execute it with minimum supervision.
- A BS degree or higher in data science, computer science, engineering or other STEM field, or a comparable combination of education, training, and experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning frameworks like Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Experience in C++, Python and/or other programming languages.
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases.
- Experience with version control and related tools (Git, Github, Gitlab, etc.).
- Familiarity with AWS services.
Vancouver - Canada
Python Job Details
At Trulioo, we build and connect digital identity networks around the globe, and this framework of trust empowers businesses to assess the various risks associated with digital identities. Our mission is to build trust online. Digital services hold the promise of allowing anyone to interact and transact with anyone, anywhere. However, the threat of bad actors gets in the way of our connectedness; the global village only works if we trust each other.
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we've built the world's leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries. With offices in Vancouver, San Diego, Austin, Dublin, Copenhagen, and Singapore, we've fostered a world class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people. At Trulioo, we truly believe "everyone is someone" and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
In your role as Junior Machine Learning Engineer, you are responsible for developing and applying Machine Learning methods for the purposes of Identity Verification with a focus on Fraud and Risk. You play a key role in identifying and implementing novel Machine Learning applications that best leverage the available resources to affect industry leading performance. In collaboration with the engineering team, you are responsible for the successful implementation and integration of Machine Learning solutions in Trulioo's products within a modern production environment.
What you'll be doing
Hear from the Trulioo Technology team about advancing your career by clicking here!
Working at Trulioo
You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and create a better world by revolutionizing how technology, trust, and identity intersect online. We are on a mission to make sure no one is left behind and everyone has the opportunity to participate fully in the modern digital economy. In order to do this well, diversity and inclusion have always been fundamental to our mission, our culture and our life. Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. Our mission matters – for billions of people everywhere.
The diverse experiences, ideas, and identities of Trulioo's team members help us make better decisions and drive great results. We foster an inclusive work environment that welcomes team members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
We're committed to providing a meaningful environment for every member of our team. We hire exceptional people and reward them with trust, autonomy, mentorship, and the freedom to grow into their roles.
You are naturally curious, invest time to better understand complex concepts and have strong attention to detail. You love working in a team where trust is key and want to make an impact everyday. If this sounds like you, please apply and come work with us.
Studies show that minorities and members of underrepresented groups apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Trulioo encourages everyone interested in a role to apply. We look forward to your application!
Trulioo believes the information in this publication is accurate as of its publication date. The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice.
THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS." TRULIOO INFORMATION SERVICES MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION IN THIS PUBLICATION AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
No part of this document may be reproduced without the express written consent of Trulioo Information Services Inc.