- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Experience in Python programming
- What's your notice period
- Current and preferred location
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
Hyderābād - India
Python Job Details
Job Title: SDET/QA Engineer (Python)
Nature of work: Full-Time, Permanent
About the company: - Techsophy
Roles & Responsibilities: -
1. Should be able to perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application platforms like Web and Desktop
2. Should maintain, and operate existing test automation frameworks
3. Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
4. Proficient in code debugging and solving complex program errors
5. Should be able to find bottlenecks and thresholds in existing code and investigate reported problem
6. Source control and build tools experience with GIT, Jenkins
7. Understanding of Object-Oriented Design.
(Some or all of them – because we believe intelligent people can pick up whatever they need in a short period of time. You just need to prove that you can):
1. Experience in writing selenium-based automation frameworks and scripts
2. Strong understanding of QA processes which include Test case planning, feature ownership, automation reporting and triage, bug reporting,regression & isolation
3. Experience in maintaining REST API based automation frameworks and scripts
4. Knowledge of build tool like Jenkins, Apache Ant & Graddle etc.
5. Hand on experience in Python.
7. Familiarity with Continuous Integration and software build processes.
8. Experience in testing cloud SaaS or PaaS solutions/products Demonstrated high ownership in previous projects
9. Excellent communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally across multiple teams
SCOPE OF WORK: -
QA ENGINEER will work with cross-functional collaboration and communication with members from other teams within Apple (E.g. Developers, Leads, UX Designer, QA, Program Manager, Architects) to complete development and integration work
You will be automating the testing of several high performing applications and components, ensuring the quality of the product on a continuous basis
WORK EXPERIENCE: 4 - 10 YEARS
NOTICE: IMMEDIATE TO 45 DAYS
IF INTERESTED APPLY NOW WITH YOUR UPDATED CV!!
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹2,774,373.00 per year