- Own parts of the application and continuously improve them in an agile environment.
- Create high quality maintainable products and applications using best engineering practices.
- Pair with other developers and share design philosophy and goals across the team.
- Work in cross functional teams (DevOps, Data, UX, Testing etc.).
- Build and manage fully automated build/test/deployment environments.
- Ensure high availability and provide quick turnaround to production issues.
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment.
- Adapt to new programming languages, methodologies, platforms, and frameworks to support
- Knowledge and experience on following technologies
- Languages: Python, Matlab, R, Object-Oriented languages (Java, C, C#,
- Cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, AWS;
- Tools: Kubernetes (AKS), Databricks, Docker, Spark, OpenDataSoft, Git.
- Proficient in OOO design is critical.
- Experience with Computer Science fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and
- Good Analytical skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication: should be able to articulate concisely & clearly.
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
Roles and Responsibilities
Analyze and translate business requirements into scalable and resilient design.
the business needs.
Were looking for a top-notch Software Engineer who always sweats the small stuff and cares
about impeccable code. If you always strive towards a sustainable, scalable and secure code for
every single application you develop, while keeping in mind the customer needs, then you are
what we are looking for. Youll get the chance to work with experienced engineers across our
enterprise with a chance to move across varying automation technologies in the future. As Python
developers in AI team, you will have the opportunity to work on multiple complex assignments
like physics based complex models, lambda functions, automation pipelines, object-oriented
Desired Candidate Profile
You should be an engineering graduate preferably from a computer science background or
with strong computer science fundamentals.
Perks and Benefits
object oriented programming