- collecting, interpreting, and analysing data
- creating reports and visualisations
- troubleshooting data issues
- designing and maintaining data systems and databases
- Providing viewpoints for data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data manipulation software and tools
- Ability to interpret and analyse data.
- Ability to present data in an organized and meaningful way.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, and DAX
- Experience with data visualization tools and techniques.
- Ability to work independently and with colleagues across the form
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days holiday plus 11 bank holidays. Closing over Christmas & New Year.
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme: Earn an additional 5 days holiday.
- Buy and Sell up to 3 holiday days each year
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Wellbeing Support
- Counselling Service
- Quarterly team nights/days out
- Annual Company Day out
- Company referral scheme
- Birthday early finish
- Excellent maternity and paternity policies
Glasgow, Scotland - United Kingdom
Python Job Details
Role: Graduate\Junior Data Analyst
Place of work: Glasgow city centre
Contract type: Permanent 35 hours per week
Working Hours: Monday Friday, 9am 5pm
Jones Whyte LLP is a dynamic, and forward-thinking firm. We invest in our staff and offer training and development far beyond the prescribed professional requirements. As we grow, we encourage our employees to grow with us and offer opportunities to work on business projects. We engage with our people to continually improve our processes, technology, and practices to ensure staff are supported and clients receive the best service. Our recently acquired Glasgow city centre office offers a modern work environment with generous staff perks. We also offer true flexible working to enable a better work-life balance.
We are looking for an organised and analytical Graduate Data Analyst to join our Technology team. The ideal candidate should either have a degree in a related field, such as data science and analysis, or computer science, or should have some experience with data manipulation software and tools in industry.
This is a great opportunity to begin your Data Analyst career inside a friendly, tech focused form with the development of its staff at its heart.
The successful candidate will be responsible for gathering and analysing data from our various systems, creating reports, and making recommendations to business leaders based on this data.
Company Benefits & Perks