- 1+ year experience with manual testing of Windows desktop applications and web applications.
- 1+ year experience in writing test programs (Python, Powershell, Bash) and producing test data.
- Experience with test automation frameworks for desktop and web applications.
- Experience with data driven tests.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with CI/CD environments (GitHub, BitBucket).
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL.
- Familiar with SCRUM.
- Self-organization and self-motivation is a must.
- Fully understand User Stories to design automated test cases.
- Design and implement automated tests for the desktop application's UI (Squish in Python).
- Design and implement automated tests for the desktop application's backend (Python, SQL).
- Design and implement automated tests for the web app (Selenium in Python).
- Design and implement automated tests for the web app's backend (Python, REST, Json, NoSQL).
- Find or create challenging data for the tests.
- Maintain and update existing automated tests.
- Monitor test suites and provide reports.
- Work to increase test coverage.
- Participate in manual testing before a product release.
- Remote (dedicated workspace required).
- European time zone (WET, CET, EET) required.
- Semi-annual in-person meetings in Europe.
- Self-employed status.
- 40 hours per week expected.
- ADF includes 30 days off (holidays and vacation) and 10 sick days in its compensation calculation.
- Monday to Friday
- What are your favorite GitHub workflow actions and why?
- Why do we need to access the objects of an application when testing it?
- Are you located in a European time zone (WET, CET, EET)?
ADF Solutions, Inc.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
ADF Solutions is an American company creating innovative digital forensics applications for law enforcement agencies, the defense sector, and private corporations worldwide. Join ADF Solutions and work in the challenging fields of digital forensics, cyber security, and tactical site exploitation. Our team is expanding and we are looking for talented individuals to fuel our growth!
We are looking for a Python developer for our automated tests to continually improve the quality of our products.
The candidate will be expected to be competent in the following areas:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: £16.00-£28.00 per hour