- Process Design: Developing and improving service implementation processes and ticket types for your team of technicians based on new customer requirements
- Coaching: Tapping into your expertise in delivering telco projects to generate insightful feedback and raise the quality of your entire team
- Project management; this role is action-oriented and does not involve traditional project management tasks like resource allocation and staring at Gantt charts
- Configuring platforms or writing customization code from scratch; instead, you will focus on optimizing what is already built
- Interfacing directly with customers
- Build a robust technical delivery system capable of activating customers' services on the first attempt every time
- Currently living in East Asia/Oceania (UTC+8 to UTC+12)
- At least 5 years of experience delivering technical projects in the telecommunications industry
- Basic knowledge of Python or R for debugging purposes
- Working knowledge of AWS
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Are you a technical project delivery ace in the telecommunications industry, but worried about your career growing at the same sluggish pace as your company?
It’s no secret that the multibillion-dollar telco industry is ready to be disrupted, and Totogi’s cutting-edge software and open APIs are what’s making the industry’s dinosaurs nervous—to the extent that they’re petitioning to remove us from popular podcasts and public forums. We are building the world’s newest charging engine to help our customers hyperscale and break free from vendor lock-ins, and we need an experienced industry veteran like you to lead the charge.
Our success depends on our ability to simplify complex technical processes and deliver the best possible service to our customers on the first attempt every time. Your job is to build and continually improve our service implementation processes and playbooks, and the quality of the team begins and ends with you. This role is a gateway to a higher level of professional services management.
If you believe the telco industry’s old school and outdated leaders are due to be dethroned, join Totogi to help make it happen!
What you will be doing
What you will NOT be doing