- Onboard new AI ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) use cases in AWS Cloud.
- Consultancy to other EDAA teams
- PoC / MVP development
- Fine tune DevOps process
- You need to develop Infrastructure as code by writing Cloud formation scripts.
- Consultancy with other EDAA AI ML (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning) teams to choose the right technology stack.
- Facilitate Test automation and deployment of the code base to the production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, or related. A Master’s degree is considered a plus.
- Preferably AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialtywith 5+ years of experience.
- Expert-level understandingof the Machine learning modeldevelopment lifecycle.
- Expert-level knowledge of MachineLearning Operations: bringingmachine learning models to production, and then maintaining and monitoring them.
- Experience in developing, implementing, maintaining, and operating CI CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Development) pipeline following the DevOps process.
- Hands-on with Sage Maker, Forecast, Jupyter Notebook, EC2, ECR, Lambda, Step functions, cloud watch, event bridge, cloud formation templates, CDK, Gitlab, CI/CD, Docker, and other relevant AWS services
- Hands-on experience in developing infrastructure as code with AWS Cloud Formation Templates (CDKs).
- Hands-on Test Automation, GIT automation development, and implementation in JIRA
- basic knowledge of Python and Linux administration
- Experience in working with JIRA and Confluence and Agile deliver model.
- You are result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
Porto - Portugal
Python Job Details
A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be part of an Enterprise Data and Platform Service team you will be responsible for operations of the ArtificialIntelligence & Machine Learning use cases. You need to have a strongtechnical, analytical, and product background. As an AWS Data Science OperationsEngineer, you will develop, test, anddeploy code for the operation of the data platform globally. You will alsoengage in developing and operating the DevOps setup as well as helping the teamto maximize the automation.
Passionate about the environment and climate change? Ready to be part ofthe future of the energy transition? The Siemens Energy Data Analytics & AIteam plays a significant role in driving the energy transformation.
Honestly, we don’t have all the answers. Honestly, given the scale of thechallenge we need many types of perspectives to help reimagine the future. Andhonestly, we can’t do it alone.
Our team is looking for innovative, enthusiastic, and versatile data,digital, and AI professionals that will drive us forward on this excitingventure.
How You’ll Make anImpact
What You Bring
About the Team
The Data & Analytics organization has been established and designed tohelp Siemens Energy achieve our mission by becoming a data driven organization.Treating and using data as a strategic asset enables us to support customers intransitioning to a more sustainable world, by using innovative technologies andbringing ideas into reality.
Check out this video to see what we do here!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. Wemeet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climateis protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generateelectricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using ourtechnology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, andaffordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. Weuphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for peoplewho will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energytransformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power.We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnicbackground, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energizesociety, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on ourdifferences.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people withdisabilities.