- Engineering Services
- IT services
- Business services
- Automotive industry
- Industrial Technology
- Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
- Excellent programming/scripting skills using python, shell script
- Exceptional at development of API supporting continuous data delivery to Machine learning workflows
- Expert in interaction with with databases (e.g. SQL, MongoDB)
- Develop back-end components based on design, retrospectively provide design inputs
- Written tests using test driven development, worked on integration automation framework
- Experience with cloud native technologies (e.g. Azure) and familiarity with frontend technology like Java (Angular / React JS) , AI / ML development will be added advantage
Bangalore - India
Python Job Details
Bosch Global Software and Technologies (BGSW ), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, BGSW is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. BGSW is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
We are in the exciting and cutting-edge space of autonomous driving.
We are looking for software engineers to develop cloud native applications in the data enabler/engineering space for Autonomous driving.
Skills that we would love you to have,
Bachelors or Masters with 3-6 years of experience
with hands on experience in Python, REST API Development, Documentation tools (eg. sphynix,Doxygen etc), Postman, TDD, Fast API, Open API, Kafka, Mongo DB