- More than 2,000 U.S. hospitals and health systems
- Almost 10,000 clinics and retail pharmacies
- Customers operating with a financial impact of nearly half a trillion dollars
- Data sets from customers covering more than 150 million unique patients
- Development of application logic according to specified requirements
- Development of unit tests
- Designing and developing database objects
- Managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end
- Integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application
- Collaborating with the team on learning solutions to positively impact the business
- Troubleshooting the cause of bugs and implementing solutions
- Participating in team meetings, providing input and suggestions
- Continually looking for ways to improve or optimize technology
- Determining time estimates to complete tasks
- Documenting technical specifications
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers, and other programmers
- Occasionally leading or mentoring other team members
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of related experience
- Must be proficient in database concepts, SQL and familiar with relational databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux and Windows environments
- Clustered or Distributed Computing experience is viewed as a major plus
- Ability to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with all levels of staff, Hospital clients and the public.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work with minimum/no supervision.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written communications.
- Demonstrate management and supervisory skills.
- Willingness to be a part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives.
(From Everywhere/No Office Location)
Python Job Details
Home based - UK
Introduction to Craneware
We at the Craneware Group, including Sentry Data Systems and Agilum Healthcare Intelligence, are transforming the business of healthcare by providing actionable insights to our customers. We are seeking talented, innovative and collaborative individuals to join our team of over 750 employees to drive the expansion of our SaaS-based platform and applications.
Together, nearly half of registered US hospitals are now our customers.
Our products impact:
This is a highly technical position that involves designing, testing, implementing, and maintaining our products and internal systems. Developers are expected to be independently motivated, smart, and productive. Developers are involved with, and responsible for, all aspects of the product lifecycle. Developers are expected to be able to quickly solve problems, write maintainable code, and adhere to quality standards. Developers must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
You Will Be
You Will Bring
Job Type: Full-time