Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Intensive hands on different ETL tools and platforms.
- Experience in architecture design, scaling and security of modern, cloud-based IT solutions.
- In-depth experience in Data Modeling and Data Designing.
- Excellent knowledge on Data Analysis and Database Testing.
- Experience in Native HANA or BW on HANA with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, SAC, QlikSense).
- Expertise in Data Type Model / Semantic Usage.
- Exposure to complex business process with custom rules and functions of a manufacturing organization.
- Experience working with Snowflake.
- Extensive knowledge in SAP Module Data flow like SD, MM, PS, FICO.
- Hands-on in creating / publishing stories from multiple data sources.
Work closely with business to identify data-related business requirements and service standards (e.g., transaction processing speed, data mining and reporting capabilities, data security, scalability, etc.) and design applications.
- Support in the development of a high-level enterprise data model and conceptual views of related data sub-architectures (e.g., database, data integration, data warehouse/business intelligence, reporting, metadata, and content management architectures).
- Develop new applications in Snowflake and BI tools (e.g. Tableau).
- Continually work on enhancements of existing Dashboards and digital applications.
- Setup CI/CD pipeline with GitHub.
- Data provisioning and modelling for different business stakeholders.
- Work on function data testing and performance optimization.
- Optimize overall data/information flow by reducing redundancy and enabling accessibility within security boundaries.
Porto - Portugal
Python Job Details
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. That way we not only contribute, but actively drive the energy revolution for a better and greener future.
Check out this video to see what we do here!
Within the enterprise team for Advanced Analytics & AI, we develop new methodologies and tools to enable data-driven decision-making along the value chain improving sustainability, reliability, and affordability of our energy solutions across the globe. We provide guidance and direction to the business and drive the strategy for the development of AI technologies within a partner ecosystem across industry and academia.
Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities.